Labels

Thursday, August 13, 2009

What will we expect to see at Elizabelle's?

Welcome, to the grand opening of Elizabelle's! That is pronounced E-liz-a-bell-s. Please, come right on in and join me and my adventures, through this crazy new voyage (or is it voyeur) called a blog. My actual name given to me is Elizabeth, but several years ago in college a very dear, close friend called me Elizabelle. I kinda like the ring of that (no pun intended).

I am planning to use this blog to indulge you in all of my interests: floral arranging, decorating, landscaping, entertaining, cooking(kinda scary), sewing and much, much more! I also plan to share with you other love interests in my life such as my family, friends and especially my beloved pets.

If there is one thing I promise to bring to you with each entry, it is inspiration, making your home and life more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment