Labels

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter from Days Past!

A quick post before heading off to sunrise service. This week as I perused the card isle up and down I simply could not find the proper Easter card to send to my sister. Why do they make them so darn specific! For example: To my stepdaughter, to my niece, to my oldest son, from the cat (I like that one) etc. I just want a funny appropriate card! So, like any good crafter I decided to make a homemade one that was really specific, but meaningful! First, I found these old Polaroids (I cannot believe how old I am) in the drawer, made a color copy, cut and paste! Voila! Instant card.

That would be myself on the left and my sister on the right.
One good photo in the blazing Texas sun before church. I do not think we look so thrilled, but in retrospect aren't you glad your parents made you pose for these sort of pictures? Happy Easter to all friends and family!

1 comment: