Labels

Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the FIRST DAY of Christmas my two favorite people gave to me....


IMG_0024, originally uploaded by Elizabelles.

Okay, are you all ready? You absolutely will not believe this one. My two favorite sisters have enrolled me in a gift-a-day for the next tweleve plus days until Christmas and beyond. You could have knocked me over with a feather when they announced to me they were coming by on Sunday to deliver something. I should have known they were up to no good, when they called and asked me to open the garage door so they could make their drop off. They poped out of their buick and quickly unloaded the contents of their car, in several loads mind you, into my garage. I never know what to expect next from them, but I cherish all that they do to brighten every moment of my day! So sit back and get ready for the next 12 days of Chirstmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment