Labels

Friday, December 11, 2009

Creativity to the MAX!


Okay, some people say I am creative, although I do not really think I am, but today when I opened my email I was blown away! Well, for those of you who read my blog I have referred to two special and very dear friends of mine who are sisters and their creativity is above and beyond most of our capabilities. They never cease to amaze me with their whit and unusual decorative pizazz! I never know what to expect next. Today, I received this picture of their Christmas tree, and at first glance it looked like a photo of some store window display in downtown New York or maybe it is a page torn out of a book on "creative tree decorating"! I am blown away! I can't even get a tree topper to stay straight on a tree, much less a mannequin! Her "tree skirt" is to die for! I just cannot believe it! As if the Flamingo Lady is not enough, the staging around the tree and the setting/lighting of the pic is professional to say the least. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! Thank you ladies for inspiring me, as well as giving me something to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment