Labels

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Party is Over!


party cat, originally uploaded by rivergirl1211.

Well, my big event is now all but said and done. Thank goodness no one ended up like this at the end of the night. Everything was perfect! Good friends, food and times were had by all. My only regret was I wish it could have lasted longer. It was like when you get married, you never have enough time to eat all the food and mingle with all the people. I loved every moment! I have to send out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who made my special day possible: Dwanda and Adaline, Vic and Tif, Barbara and Roy, and of course Shane (my culinary hubby) I do not know what I would have done without you, probably be committed to Cherry Hospital or had a Maria Cary exhaustion breakdown. Again, thank you to everyone who helped and attended the open house. Pictures will follow shortly...................I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment