Labels

Friday, February 26, 2010

Does absence really make the heart grow fonder?

Okay, I will have to eat my words this year. My dear, sweet husband a: remembered our anniversary on time (not the normal 2 day grace period) and b: sent/gave me a gift!!!!!!!!! I believe the only other time I received flowers was during his travel to Korea. So, as you can imagine these beautiful goodies were a huge shock to the system. I am so very proud of him. It is truly an anniversary miracle! In addition, he even specifically called my favorite florist, Casey's Florist in Rosewood NC, to make the flowers! Has he really been listening all these years or is my constant jabbering an underlying subliminal message? One may never know.
He was even spot on in the color realm of this beautiful bouquet. Did he know to tell them my favorite colors are pink and red? I guess the whole day can be summed up in two words a "beautiful enigma". Way to go Shaner!









No comments:

Post a Comment