Labels

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Girly Must!


via lifeinthefunlane, originally uploaded by dollylovespink.

Okay, I confess, I am attempting to download my New York pictures so that I can blog about my trip, but while stumbling around on flickr I discovered this to die for image. What a smashing idea and alternative to framing a little girls dress! How easy is that I ask you? Plus, I think it looks much better than when people suffocate dresses in a shadowbox. This has got to be less expensive as well. Just go to your local Salvation Army or Goodwill and simply buy an over sized frame. How easy and idiot proof is that I ask you? You could frame a child's christening gown, their take-me-home outfit from the hospital, a beautifully smocked birthday outfit........endless possibilities! Now, can I find a frame large enough to display my wedding gown?

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the idea!!! Now to put a frame on my to buy list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete