Labels

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life Hanging in the Balance

Glorious RAIN!!! Thank goodness yesterday evening we were blessed with a much needed rain shower! Finally, I get a day of reprieve from the monotonous chore of watering and resuscitating my plants. Why is it water from the hose does not have that magical taste that rainwater can provide? Sort of like when I give my dogs their medicine wrapped in an off brand, cheap piece of cheese. First, they spit it out and wait for the good stuff, Velveeta! But when they realize that is all they are going to get, they reluctantly gulp down the orangish yellow lump laying on the floor before them. So, until the next rain I guess my plants will have to drink the "off brand" generic tap water.

I love these tiny hanging droplets, just waiting to give life to what lies below.

P.S. Thank you Shane for my wonderful new camera! It has allowed me to capture images such as these. You are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment