Labels

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Too Hot for Mother Nature?

Okay, I am from Texas and I know hot, and let me tell you it is HOT! Today I have been sitting at the computer attempting to recuperate from, well lets just say the past week, and the entire time gazing at me through the window have been these two little visitors.
Are they staring at me with envy because the cool air from the vent is blowing my hair or is it my dogs laid out like wet towels all over the floor? I swear the Robin is nearly panting!
While the robin seems to be dieing of thirst, farther down the same brick wall is a very comfortable squirrel. I guess this guy decided to stretch out and make the best of the shade. He has been there forever just looking at me. I did not know animals were voyeurs. I wish I could open the window and invite them both inside. Should I turn the t.v. to the nature channel and hope to see a documentary on aquatic life? or would that be torture?

Finally, Mr. Squirrel could not take it any longer and has made a complete 180.





No comments:

Post a Comment