Labels

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Spooking Time at Target!

Early this morning, while others were probably still sleeping, I ventured out to Target to buy paper towels. Much to my surprise, I was delighted to see the emergence of Halloween and Fall decorations all around the store. I think I spotted the wickedly beautiful glitter encrusted goodies all the way from the shoe department! It was truly glowing with all of its Halloween splendor. Could it be? Have they begun merchandising their Halloween? I knew it was true, when from afar I could hear its eerie sounds muffled by the displays of back-to-school supplies. Thank goodness it was early and not too many people where in Target at that time, because I thing I probably skipped all the way to the back of the store!

EEEEEK! I can hardly contain myself! Finally, are we going to have a good selection of Halloween! It seems as thought it has been a couple of years since I have witnessed anything worth buying!

LOVE IT! Yes, there were four skeleton candy containers on the bottom shelf (two orange and two black) until I arrived. Now, one resides in my basket! Look at the two fall sweaters I had already picked up in the clothing department! I must have Halloween on the brain! Speaking of brain, don't think for a second that this orange glittered skull is going to makes its debut in Tucson without an enormous party hat to cover the contents of his brain!



So many yummies to choose from but I kept it to a one purchase minimum!







1 comment: