Labels

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome Baby!

Just a quickie blog welcoming Baby Warner. What better way to introduce him into the craft world than through a hand painted banner, a fabulous silk bow and a Halloween goodie gift for mom. No ordinary powder blue yucky bow would do to adorn this door, so with a little Lisa Jordan fuel I had left over in my creative juices tank I was able to crank out this sign. I was not sure the end result would be blog worthy, but here is my attempt....

Of course, no craft project is complete without a little glitter bedazzling it!

You cannot take a gift for baby without a reward for Mom! Being a true Halloween fanatic to the "bone", Mom could take it easy, peruse a few Halloween magazines. Lets start planning for his first Halloween! Trust me, it is never to early!




No comments:

Post a Comment