Labels

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To Etsy or Not to Etsy?

Here are the fruits of my crafting labor here on this past Labor Day weekend! You like? How much do you like it? I wanted to create something special for my dear friend Tif (who is expecting). So, since I will not probably be around to see little Baby Holland have is first haircut and loss of his first tooth, I thought I could make him a little keepsake.

In true Elizabelle format, what project would not be complete without a party hat? Trust me, you can find an excuse to squeeze a little festive part hat into your everyday lives!



Okay, so here I will pose the question again.....do I Etsy or not? and What should I charge? What would you pay for something like this? Please, Please, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leave me a comment with your input. I welcome all criticism, you will not hurt my feelings!








No comments:

Post a Comment