Labels

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tea Tin Centerpiece


Tea Tin Centerpiece, originally uploaded by camillestyles.

Oh my goodness! Where have you been all my life? Well, I guess in my cupboard or in my trash bin. I LOVE this idea! Who knew that your old tin can could be made into something so beautiful? It must be the juxtaposition of the everyday tin can, next to the beautiful flowers that is so different and appealing. I could see this idea being used on so many different levels: luncheons, birthdays, weddings, children's tea parties, baby showers (how about using a can of peas!) can you stand it! I could go on and on! Now, I am off to scavenge through the pantry to see what we can eat for dinner, just so I can have the empty can. I will now be spending a prolonged amount of time in the canned food isle. See you at the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment