Labels

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lincoln, Lincoln, I've been thinkin.....Why don't we come for a visit?

The other weekend Mother and I decided to venture a visit to D.C. and Alexandria. Hip, hip, hooray! Road trip!
Who are we kidding, Mom and I trying to navigate through D.C. well, we quickly had to call upon our good friends the Bessel's! Graciously enough they became our instant tour guide and entertainment for the day. While there our guide Jim (Liz's husband) made this sudden stop to visit the Lincoln Memorial. The following are our photo ops, while there. Yes, you too can achieve our stunning look by standing in the cold wet wind on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial! Breathtaking.
No, I did not transform into Quasimodo! That giant hump under my raincoat would my attempt to shield my new fuchsia, suede purse from the glorious elements.
It was sooooo good to see Liz and her family again. It seems like old times!

Wait mom! One more quick photo before we depart.



No comments:

Post a Comment