Labels

Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Happy Halloween Breakfast

Look! I starved Shane (my husband) to death! Was it my cooking? Early this morning I thought I would surprise my husband with a little Halloween humor by placing "Earl", my skeleton prop, in his place at the kitchen table.

Also, a few other feathered friends, Mr. Buzzard and Mr. Crow, decided to partake in the breakfast festivities. No Halloween is complete without a party hat, adorned by all.





I LOVE these totally retro black and white tea glasses! I stumbled across them at our local antique mall on Ash Street, here in Goldsboro. The booth the girl has is all vintage inspired. I highly recommend it if you have the time to check it out! You never know what you will find.



Of course, no holiday would be complete without being properly punctuated with a decoratively glazed doughnut from Krispy Kreme. In order to obtain these morsels, I had to sneak out the patio door early this morning, so that our pack of dogs would not wake up my husband. The hoops we jump through for a Krispy Kreme doughnut surprise!













































































No comments:

Post a Comment