Labels

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Sunday!




Okay, how could anyone not have a good week or wonderful Sunday after discovering this little goodie outside your front door? This gift is from two wonderful ladies who are dear friends in my life. They are the sweetest, most adorable, thoughtful women I have ever met! Just precious! I love them and the little surprises they leave for me. This trinket is a Halloween Kitty like no other. It is not a scary black cat crossing your path, leaving a trail of bad luck, but rather he is blazing a trail of candy jellybean poo! I LOVE IT! He is "Tricky Kitty."






He is hilarious! I could not remove the smile from my face all day long. I really needed a break of laughter in my week, because I have been in a frenzy to get ready for our Fall trunk show! Perfect timing ladies!



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment