Labels

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Love (Amour) for Sale!

It is a little bit Frenchy, vintage, retro, messy, time consuming, aggravating...need I say more? But, I do like the finished product. I cannot lie, this was a little tricky to make. As you can see each letter was hand glittered, then each bunting was folded out of vintage music paper, threaded with retro "love bird" satin ribbon and assembled with "amour"! Viva la French!!! It can all be yours if you would like to purchase it today. This is the first time I have listed anything on my blog for sale, so if you would contact me through email: elizabelles@yahoo.com or if you are local call me!

Price: $28.00 -----SOLD!!!!!!!!






I think it would also be darling tied above a little girl's headboard year round. Also, my favorite is displaying it from a large painting or mirror in an entry hall. Do not worry about the reflection, the paper is double sided and is just as sweet from the back. Finally, you could hang it in your kitchen from the arms of a chandelier or drape it across a beautiful window you look through everyday!


1 comment: