Labels

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Help, I have fallen and can't get up!


so.. I've been tagged.. again.., originally uploaded by Amadika.

Okay, this is exactly how I feel today! The ever tightening Christmas noose has wrapped itself around me like an anaconda. My goodness, how the pressure is on once the last Halloween pumpkin has been discarded our desperate gaze becomes fixated upon the next season, CHRISTMAS! My goal today is to organize all my Halloween remnants, packing them away ever so gingerly with anticipation of our summer move to Arizona. I can hardly utter the words, much less think of moving to this place. That's enough anxiety for me for one afternoon. Hopefully, I will blog later this week with good new that my Christmas decorations are hung by the chimney with care, Yea right!

No comments:

Post a Comment