Labels

Friday, November 27, 2009

Just when you think you have seen it all!


Dog snuggie, originally uploaded by Elizabelles.

As my husband and I were walking through Wal-Mart the other day, I stopped dead in my tracks when I passed by this display in the center isle. I could not believe my eyes! Are you kidding me? Now, do not get me wrong, I am all about dressing up animals in people clothing (after all they are small people with fur) but this is truly hilarious. Maybe it is because the add on television for the human snuggie is basically a bathrobe put on backwards isn't it? How does someone make millions with a reverse bathrobe idea? Well, now I guess the ingenious creator will be hauling in more mega millions by appealing to the animals lovers around the world. Humm, now do they make one to fit my largest dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment