Labels

Monday, December 6, 2010

Anxioius........then Overwhelmed!

What a breathtaking morning to be moving into my new home! Oh where, oh where is the moving van loaded with all my goodies? I look to the North........

....then, to the South................................................................................................then........


BOOM!!! Kablam! Zonk! WHAM, (a few expletives later)........and in a matter of minuets, all of my precious worldly possessions (I have been hoarding for all of these years) are delivered in the blink of an eye!!!! Oh my goodness! Wait! This is supposed to take much longer, isn't it? I thought it was called "moving day?" Instead it was as if some Indy Pit Crew assumed the roll of my movers and before I could blink the whole thing was all said and done! I was so excited and anxious for the BIG arrival, but now What? Where do I begin? and where does all this crap end?


What in the world was I thinking? I thought this adventure was going to be just that, a fun and exciting adventure in a new place!?! Yikes! I am beginning to have second thoughts! My visions of grandeur are becoming lost (or maybe blocked by the giant barricade of boxes growing in my garage).

First things first, once we unpacked the fifteen something antiques, What are we to do with these enormous crates? Well, that's simple, rent a storage unit of course! Yep, that is me poised inside of the chandelier crate! I know, it is a little on the large side, but good news it all arrived completely intact! Totally worth it!


I think I am starting to go crazy with the whole unpacking process, so I had to let loose and strike a quick pose! Okay, enough foolishness...I have a home to create!















































No comments:

Post a Comment